March 2010 Bratislava

• Oh man, I lived there for several years, unfortunaly as a Vice President, you dont have that much time to go fishing but the March, Morava in Slovak, in Devin is a great Area. Ànd also a great surrounding. Fishing close to the Castle Ruin Devin, the place where the Slovak nation was founded. And in March it will be usually pretty warm so you must go to Bratislava Downtown, sit outside of a pub and have this great slowakian beer "Slaty Bazant", means gold pheasent, or a very good slowak red wine, ot a Spisky Borovizka, watching the beautyful slowakian woman, for sure the beautifullest I know. Slim with "velke Przia" (look for a translation ;) ). And also the slovakian food. It's great. It tastes and the protions are too big for untrained guys and girls.

To give you a little impression about Slowakia, try this link. It's my homepage, the part about my life in Bratislava. Have fun.

• Zitat von Ulli3D

Oh man, I lived there for several years, unfortunaly as a Vice President, you dont have that much time to go fishing but the March, Morava in Slovak, in Devin is a great Area. Ànd also a great surrounding. Fishing close to the Castle Ruin Devin, the place where the Slovak nation was founded. And in March it will be usually pretty warm so you must go to Bratislava Downtown, sit outside of a pub and have this great slowakian beer "Slaty Bazant", means gold pheasent, or a very good slowak red wine, ot a Spisky Borovizka, watching the beautyful slowakian woman, for sure the beautifullest I know. Slim with "velke Przia" (look for a translation ;) ). And also the slovakian food. It's great. It tastes and the protions are too big for untrained guys and girls.

To give you a little impression about Slowakia, try this link. It's my homepage, the part about my life in Bratislava. Have fun.

May I use your link on my blog please?
    Thanks
    Len

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!